Monday, November 29, 2010

Short Italian Film

The last time Caleb came, he said the city was so beautiful, that we just had to film a short film here. So we brainstormed some ideas, and I wrote a script up. I found some students that go to my school to act in it, and we dedicated a whole weekend to filming. All it did was remind me of what a beautiful city I live in. We filmed some scenes at night, and had a chase seen on the bridge. This was exciting to see, especially since Caleb asked one to jump in front of a car and he did it. He also had the main guy of our film try to jump over a street barrier. When the guy didn't make, he went down, and so did the barrier. I guess because we were loud someone decided to throw BLEACH on us! Yes Bleach! Now I know when you're being loud after hours, Italians are known to throw down water, but this was bleach. We thought it was raining at first, until we smelled it, and notice everyones clothes had changed color. It was awful. However, we filmed in some really great places, and overall it was a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment