Monday, September 27, 2010

Person I miss MOST

So I had a LOT of help getting to Italy! So many people wanted to see me here, and I loved the support I received from so many friends and family! But one in particular put in the MOST effort. The lady that has my heart...my grandmommy! This lady has become the true backbone of my family. I honestly don't think there's any grandmother better than her. Because of her I've been exposed to sooo many different things. As an ambitious young lad, I've always had a LOT of goals. She has supported me in EVERY single one! From me wanting to be a librarian, "You can own your own library"....to me wanting to be a singer and poet. Her and my grandfather had me in poetry contests, and singing in front of people, knowing I can't sing! When I wanted to be an actress, she would take me to auditions, and stay up with me all night, the day before. She picked me up from games when I randomly decided to cheer lead, she drove me way to the valley when I randomly decided I wanted to play the flute. She was the one that came with me to my first college orientation, and walked around a huge hot campus. For every little dream I decided to have, she's been there, supporting me ALL the way. Even though I'm far from her right now, my heart is growing closer to her, and I'm starting to realize more and more each day what a wise woman she is. All my life people have told me I'm just like her, and it's definitely a compliment.

3 comments:

  1. The people you need to keep you strong!! I want to ask others??? Who is that person for you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwe Roni, I have to agree! Caleb...She (mom) is "the one for me too! RNS, u ARE truly blessed to have her! U keep me laughing...gmom taking u to auditions knowing u couldn't sing that is HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did! She knew I couldn't hold a note! But yes Caleb...she is definitely the ROCK for all of us.

    ReplyDelete