Sunday, September 12, 2010

I miss my love.

So It's been two weeks exactly since I've been here....and I realllly miss my boyfriend. He'll be heading to London Tuesday, and hopefully coming here soon after :/. I thought I would take this moment and be reallly corny/mushy. So it hit me the other day that I WON'T be able to go up the street to his house whenever I want, and he won't be able to do the same for me....EVER AGAIN. :( I met this boy my freshman year, and we've kind of been attached ever since. Yes I said boy, because that's what he was when I met him, but I've watched him grow and mature into a man. My man, I should add. We did have a few rocky situations occur between us, but their was something that would always pull us right back together. He used to always say, "What other college students live right by each other, and still spend hours on the phone?". Bestfriends, I would say. We've grown together in so many ways over the years, and he really has been a major support system for me...always encouraging me to write, to intern, to better my craft, to get off twitter and do something valuable. He's always there when I need something...whether it was much needed groceries as a starving college student, a car battery that "he installed" when my car messed up, lets not forget my actual car, that he took me everywhere to find even when we weren't on the best terms, many rides BEFORE I had a car, alll my fundraisers to go to Italy...anytime I have a problem, no matter how small it is, he is who I call...the list can go on and on. I really feel blessed to have had him in my life, and although many may throw in their negative commentary, doubts/ judgements, and try their best to point out his flaws...I still give him the utmost respect...because I know what an incredible guy he is...and I knoow I'm not the easiest girl to deal with...but I'm worth it :) Many people may have tried their best to end our love, but what we have is to strong to be stopped by outsiders looking in. I treasure the relationship that we have, and I'm happy to say that we will be spending our one year anniversary (since we've been committed) in Europe! What other couples can say they do that?? Beyonce and Jay, we're coming for you! I love you Mr. Davis...you make me HAPPY...and at the end of the day, that's all that matters. Can't wait until you get here! There's no such thing as a perfect guy, or perfect girl...just perfect for each other.

1 comment:

  1. My baby is toooo precious. Stay strong and focused on your dreams, anything is possible. Love You

    ReplyDelete